Tinder Swipe Sessions Giveaway Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Promotion and Sponsor. Participation in the Tinder Swipe Sessions Giveaway Promotion (the "Promotion") constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules. The Promotion is sponsored by Tinder, LLC, with an address at 8833 W. Sunset Blvd., 4th Floor, West Hollywood, CA 90069 ("Sponsor"). All Sponsor decisions related to these Official Rules are final and binding. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or any other platform where information about this Promotion is posted or published (collectively "Content Hosts").
2. Promotion Period. The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. GMT on March 7, 2018, and ends when the last of 800 Promotional Items (defined below) is claimed, or at 11:59 p.m. GMT on March 12, 2018, whichever is earlier (the "Promotion Period"). Only qualified claims received by Sponsor during the Promotion Period will be accepted.
3. Qualification to Receive Promotional Item. To qualify to receive a Promotional Item, you must be a legal resident of the United States, age 21 or older, and have a valid and active Tinder account. Employees or agents of Sponsor or its parent or affiliate companies, vendors, suppliers, consultants, sub-contractors, distributors, legal counsel, or advertising, marketing, public relations, or promotional/fulfillment agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee or agent, do not qualify to receive a Promotional Item.
4. How to Claim a Promotional Item. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Limit one claim per person, per Tinder account. During the Promotional Period, Sponsor will publish a Promotion-branded profile card on Tinder (the "Promotion Card"). To submit a qualified claim for a Promotional Item, you must be one of the first 800 people to swipe right on the Promotion Card, click the link provided, and submit all requested information to Sponsor (each complete set of provided information being an “RSVP”).
5. Conditions. Only qualified claims received by Sponsor during the Promotion Period will be acknowledged. Claims with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information; claims that are counterfeit, damaged or tampered with in any way; and claims that are late, lost, misdirected, stolen or not delivered to Sponsor will not qualify. Sponsor may disqualify you if it finds you to be in violation of these Official Rules, tampering with the claim process or the operation of the Promotion, or acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner. You are subject to qualification verification by Sponsor. If you fail to provide the requested information to Sponsor in order to complete your claim, you will be disqualified.
6. Promotional Items. There are only 800 Promotional Items available on a first come, first served basis. Each Promotional Item consists of one revocable, non-transferable virtual ticket granting access to the Tinder Swipe Sessions concert event to be held in Austin, TX on March 13, 2018, from 9 pm to 1 am CST, at a location to be revealed to persons who have a valid and qualified RSVP. You must present, in person, (i) proof of installation of the Tinder application on your mobile device and (ii) a valid state ID matching your RSVP in order to complete your claim for a Promotional Item at the venue. Promotional Items are revocable at will for violation of venue’s house rules, applicable law, or disruptive conduct. No additional benefit or Promotional Item substitution will be provided for any claim. Sponsor has made no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, with respect to any Promotional Item. This includes, without limitation, any warranty, representation, or guarantee related to any Promotional Item's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Claim fulfillment is subject to the limited Promotional Item availability.
7. Limitations of Liability. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, and thereby do release and discharge Sponsor, Content Hosts, and each of their respective parent and affiliate companies, vendors, suppliers, consultants, sub-contractors, distributors, legal counsel, and advertising, marketing, public relations, and promotional/fulfillment agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such individual (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any loss, damage, injury, claim, or cause of action related in any way whatsoever to this Promotion or these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, infringement of any right of publicity or intellectual property; threatened or actual injury, loss or damage to any person, including death and disability; defamation or portrayal in a false light (intentional and unintentional); invasion of privacy; and damage to or loss of property, arising out of your participation in the Promotion or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any Promotional Item. In no event will Released Parties be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
8. Right to Modify or Cancel. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any provision is found invalid or unenforceable, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was never included. Sponsor's failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor may cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion or any part of it, in any way, if Sponsor determines that the Promotion is not capable of executing as Sponsor intended, or that any mistake, omission, fraud, technical failure, tampering, computer virus, or other factor, technical or otherwise, beyond Sponsor's reasonable control, impairs or may impair Sponsor's ability to fairly and properly conduct the Promotion, subject to any applicable law or regulation. In the event of an inconsistency between these Official Rules and any disclosure or other statement contained in any Promotion-related materials, these Official Rules will prevail and govern.